Latest Telstra Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com It looks like the long and twisting saga of the New iPad Down Under is coming to a close as Apple finally agreed to shell out the big bucks in order to appease the powers that be. Agreeing that they may have misled some Australian customers about the iPad´s ability to achieve 4G speeds, Apple now faces a penalty of 2 million Australian dollars, or $1.9 million American. In addition to agreeing to pay out $2 million to settle this case, Apple also...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.