Latest Telus Stories
OTTAWA, May 5, 2015 /CNW/ - The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) today announced measures to ensure that Canadians benefit from sustainable competition among wireless
Qualcomm chipset-powered Enterprise Small Cell device will enable Canadian telecom provider TELUS to offer its customers superior high-speed mobile connectivity and capacity inside buildings PARIS,
- Bell Media's CraveTV(TM) kicks off with a bang as four Cravers break the Guinness World Records record - - CraveTV now available to Eastlink, TELUS Optik TV, Bell Fibe TV, Bell Satellite
ERA Environmental Management Solutions celebrated on November 26 as co-founder and CEO Sarah Sajedi was named a national finalist and runner up for the highly competitive Telus Trailblazer award
- Bell Media's premium subscription TV streaming service to launch December 11 - - CraveTV's premium catalogue to include more than 10,000 hours of content - - Newest distribution partners
Cossette has chosen TELUS's Internet Data Centre in Rimouski to host its data MONTREAL, Nov.
- Canada's premium streaming service to be available to TELUS Optik TV, Bell Fibe TV, Bell Aliant FibreOP TV, and Bell Satellite TV subscribers at launch - Tweet this release:
Frost & Sullivan whitepaper reveals the correlation between culture and top-line revenue growth for outsourced customer management MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov.
ERA Environmental is proud to announce that Sarah Sajedi, CEO has been named a Finalist for the 2014 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards for the TELUS Trailblazer Award. MONTREAL
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct.
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; a trick; a cheat.