Latest Temozolomide Stories
Aldoxorubicin Has Now Shown Two Complete Responses, In Addition to Tumor Shrinkage, Prolonged Stable Disease, and Favorable Tolerability in Patients LOS ANGELES, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- Lead product candidate, VAL-083 for the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM), positioned to enter registration-directed Phase II/III clinical trials in 2H 2015 - VANCOUVER, British
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
-VAL-083 Clinical Presentation on Monday, June 1, 2015, from 1:15-4:45 p.m.
- Data supports potential to address a significant unmet need as a therapeutic option for temozolomide-resistant GBM - VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/
- End of Dose-Escalation Confirmed - VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., April 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DelMar
LONDON, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SummaryGBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Glioblastoma Multiforme Therapeutics
Researchers have developed an experimental drug to treat brain tumors by targeting the mitochondria. While it went well in mice, human trials are expected to happen very soon.
- Live Presentation with Audio Webcast on Tuesday, March 10th at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 8:00 p.m.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., March 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DelMar Pharmaceuticals,
- A woman chauffeur.
- A woman who operates an automobile.