Latest Temozolomide Stories
Cancer research has truly gone to the dogs as scientists at the University of Illinois have announced the start of phase I trials for a drug showed good results in the treatment of spontaneously occurring cancers in pet dogs.
- Updated Phase I/II clinical trial data on the maximum tolerated dose for VAL-083 in the treatment of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) to be presented - VANCOUVER, British Columbia
- Management to host live investor conference call and webcast on February 17, 2015 at 1:30 PM PST - VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., Feb.
-- Increases Total Number of DelMar Patents Covering VAL-083 to Three US Patents and One International Patent -- VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., Jan.
-- First Observation of Dose Limiting Toxicity Signals VAL-083's Potential Advancement Toward Registration Directed Clinical Trials in Refractory Glioblastoma -- VANCOUVER, British Columbia
Aldoxorubicin Shows a Complete Response, Tumor Shrinkage, Prolonged Stable Disease, and Favorable Tolerability in Patients LOS ANGELES, Jan.
BUFFALO, N.Y., Dec.
PORTLAND, Oregon, December 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, "Glioblastoma Multiforme
Based on the results of the trial's pre-specified interim analysis all control patients in the EF-14 phase III trial will be offered the opportunity to cross over to receive Tumor Treating Fields
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.