Latest Terraternal Stories
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 9 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to improve the bioavailability of resveratrol supplements, Terraternal has just launched its new "Sublingual/Buccal Resveratrol" product. This delivery technique circumvents what is known as the 'first-pass effect' of metabolism and delivers trans-resveratrol directly into the bloodstream via the sublingual gland under the tongue or the mucous membrane of the inside of the cheek (buccal mucosa). The product will, according to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.