Latest test manager Stories
Developing software is a complicated and laborious process. A new European platform automates much of the tricky building and testing phases of programming.Computer software has come a long way. The first-ever "Ëcomputer program' was a very short one written by Ada Lovelace in 1842-3 to calculate Bernoulli numbers. In the early days, programming was more often than not an individual effort carried out by enthusiasts.Today, software development is so complex and sophisticated that...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.