Latest Tetra Discovery Partners LLC Stories
Tetra Discovery Partners Focused on PDE4D Inhibitors as Novel Approach to Treating Cognitive Impairment in Schizophrenia, Alzheimer's Disease, and Huntington's Disease GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tetra Discovery Partners LLC, a drug discovery company developing a portfolio of innovative drugs for neurological and inflammatory diseases, announced today that the company has entered into a drug development collaboration with the Broad Institute's Stanley Center...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.