Latest Texas Children's Hospital in Houston Stories
HOUSTON, June 5, 2008 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- U.S.News & World Report announced the results of the 2008 edition of America's Best Children's Hospitals, identifying the top 30 pediatric hospitals in the country. The comprehensive survey -- whose results appear in the June 9 issue of the magazine -- ranks Texas Children's Hospital in Houston No. 6 among the nation's pediatric hospitals. In addition to general pediatrics, for the first time U.S.News developed separate rankings in specific...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.