Latest Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Stories
About 3.5 million Texas residents had their personal information mistakenly compromised and posted on public servers controlled by the state comptroller's office and remained there nearly 12 months before the problem was discovered by officials, the state agency said on Monday. Texas Comptroller Susan Combs said some of the information exposed included Social Security numbers, birthdates and driver's license numbers. She noted there was no indication of misuse of any of the data released....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.