Latest Texas Instrument Stories
NETANYA, Israel, January 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- - Integration of Jungo's MediaCore multimedia and connectivity middleware with TI's DRA74x "Jacinto 6" SoC - Joint solution to be demonstrated at both Jungo Connectivity and TI locations at CES 2014 - Confirms Jungo Connectivity's commitment to bring best of class multimedia and connectivity middleware to TI latest automotive platforms Jungo Connectivity Ltd...
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Over the years, Amazon has become a prime contender in the tech space, first offering the Kindle e-book reader, then setting themselves up as an online purveyor of digital content like movies and music. Now, Amazon has further expanded the hi-tech hardware side of their business to include 7 and 10-inch tablets, putting them in direct competition with the likes of Apple, Google and Samsung. These hardware giants have quite a bit...
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Sept. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- TPL, Inc., a New Mexico research and development company, announced today that the patented EnerPak(TM) energy harvesting power management systems have successfully completed two years of field-testing. Several EnerPak(TM) systems are powering a network of wireless measurement sensors that monitor the performance of sulfur hexafluoride (SF6)-insulated components. These components are at a power substation owned by Public Service of New Mexico...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.