Latest The Amazing Race Stories
Led by Authors Natalie Strand, MD, and Brandy Barnes, MSW Durham, NC (PRWEB) November 17, 2014 DiabetesSisters is pleased to announce the organization’s
- Live after-show special AFTER THE RACE wins timeslot with 1.8 million viewers - - THE AMAZING RACE CANADA-related terms trend throughout the finale, post-show, and into the morning - -
Three-peat! CTV Orders Season 3 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA; Casting Now Open - Best buds from Muskoka, Ont.
- TSN's James Duthie returns as host for the live, hour-long after-show special - - Fans can participate in AFTER THE RACE through Facebook and Twitter by submitting questions before the show
- Next Week: All five teams race to the birthplace of Canadian Confederation, Charlottetown, where they take a step back into the past - - Siblings Sukhi and Jinder snap Natalie and Meaghan's
- Olympic gold medallists Natalie and Meaghan regain the lead and win their fifth leg overall - - Next week: Teams race around Paris where passions and tempers flare - To tweet this alert:
- THE AMAZING RACE CANADA and AFTER THE RACE were #1 and #2 programs for the night, respectively, among total viewers and all key demos - - Midseason after-show special AFTER THE RACE delivers
- Hosted by TSN's James Duthie, hour-long midseason after show reunites this season's eliminated teams - - After show immediately follows Episode 6 of THE AMAZING RACE CANADA - - Fans
- Season 2 premiere delivers a cumulative average audience of 3.85 million viewers across Bell Media channels - - Last night's episode delivers 1.94 million viewers - To tweet this
- CTV creates exclusive digital content for sponsors: DQ Canada, Petro-Canada, and Scotiabank - - Viewers have the opportunity to engage with their favourite teams and follow the Race with
- A gift; a largess; a gratuity; a present; a dole.