Latest The BrainYard Stories
SAN FRANCISCO, April 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- UBM TechWeb today launches The BrainYard (www.thebrainyard.com), the first Web site community for business and technology leaders who are using and exploring social technology tools and applications to drive new levels of business performance. The BrainYard serves the fast growing Social Business market that is naturally fusing important technology categories such as collaboration, content management, social media, social CRM and social...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.