Latest The Druridge Bay curlew Stories
British organizations that seek to protect birds say they have begun a $414,000 effort to save endangered species. The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds and Bird Life International will pay for scientific expeditions to wherever endangered species are seen, whether in jungles or on remote islands, The London Telegraph reported.The money will also go toward conservation of birds' habitats. The groups asked British birdwatchers to be on the lookout for endangered species at home and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.