Latest The Health Guide Stories
Intel has entered the healthcare market in full force with the announcement of its Intel Health Guide product. However, a closer look at the 'personal health system' reveals it to be something of a disappointment. Although Intel's entrance into the telehealth space will bring much needed attention to the emerging technology, the company's success in this competitive new arena remains to be seen. Intel's entry into the healthcare market through its Intel Health Guide product sees it...
Intel has unveiled a new home health laptop, application, and database system that puts patients remotely in sync with their health care providers. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration gave 510(k) clearance to the Intel Health Guide in July. It includes a laptop for patients and an online interface for health care administrators. "The Health Guide is a step forward in offering more personalized and effective management of chronic health conditions in the home," said Louis Burns, vice...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.