Latest The Misfortunates Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Fifty Shades of Grey may seem like a harmless read, but a toxicologist found that if you are planning on picking up a copy from your local library then you may want to consider wearing protection. The erotic novel known for pushing boundaries has now been shown to bring to life the consequences of such a risqué life. Jan Tytgat from the Catholic University of Leuven tested a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey at a local library and found...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.