Latest The Nurse-Family Partnership Stories
MEMPHIS, Tenn., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A study published by JAMA Pediatrics - a leading, peer-reviewed journal of the American Medical Association - found that Nurse-Family Partnership® (NFP) reduces preventable death among both low-income mothers and their first-born children living in disadvantaged, urban neighborhoods. This is the first randomized, clinical trial of an early intervention program conducted in a high-income country to find evidence of reductions in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.