Latest the NY Times Stories
In a recent article in the NY Times, it was pointed out that survivors of child abuse from the 70's and 80's bury their emotions and suffer from "self defeating behaviors" as an adult. The memoir Strand of Pearls, recounts such a journey, weaving the solution to recovering with freedom and peace throughout. (PRWEB) June 11, 2012 The NY Times released an article on child abuse on June 7, 2012, entitled, A Troubled Silence, by Richard B. Gartner. It discusses the “alleged widespread...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.