Latest The Obvious Corporation Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online The Obvious Corporation, led by Twitter founders Biz Stone and Evan Williams, has announced two new sharing platforms called “Medium” and “Branch” which aims to make the publishing and sharing of stories and ideas even easier and more elegant. “We´re re-imagining publishing in an attempt to make an evolutionary leap, based on everything we´ve learned in the last 13 years and the needs of...
Twitter co-founders Biz Stone and Evan Williams are going to start devoting their time to The Obvious Corporation, which was a technology project that eventually helped spawn Twitter. Stone told the Aspen Ideas Conference on Tuesday that he and Williams will continue to advise Twitter on strategic matters, despite spending their share of the time to revive Obvious. Stone and Williams were both vague about what they intended to do with Obvious, apart from telling the conference they were...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.