Latest The Original Arizona Jean Co. Stories
PLANO, Texas, July 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- jcpenney, America's destination for great Back-to-School style at compelling prices, invites customers to discover the latest trends in fashion, apparel and accessories from the most desired brands in retail. Providing customers a one-stop-shop for all of their needs, jcpenney offers an extensive style assortment and a wide variety of lifestyle merchandise. Adding to the collection of sought-after brands including The Original Arizona Jean...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.