Latest The Partnership Stories
Research shows parents seek one destination for intervention and treatment information; Time To Get Help provides streamlined, research-based tools to address these issues Experts and parents, including new celebrity spokesperson Melissa Gilbert, tout need for help and peer-to-peer support NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Nine million of America's teens and young adults are struggling with drugs and alcohol(1), yet unlike most other adolescent health issues or diseases,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.