Latest the Presidents Stories
On Exhibit At The Beverly Hills Public Library Spring and Summer 2010 BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., June 29 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- THE FIRST MANUSCRIPT EXHIBIT, EVER, TO EXPLORE DEATH, DISEASE AND DISASTER IN THE WHITE HOUSE Including These Rare and Exciting Manuscripts: LINCOLN IGNORES WARNING OF ASSASSINATION: "I WILL TAKE CARE OF MYSELF" LINCOLN'S PHYSICIAN'S BLOOD-STAINED ACCOUNT OF THE PRESIDENT'S DEATHBED AND AUTOPSY GARFIELD'S TERRIBLE PREDICTION: IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GUARD AGAINST...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.