Latest The Scooby-Doo Show Stories
Over 60 Schools and Libraries Across the Country Will Host Grassroots Events and Fundraisers to Support North Shore Animal League America's Rescue and Adoption Mission BURBANK, Calif., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Animal shelters nationwide are preparing to host the world's largest mobile cooperative adoption event as North Shore Animal League America, the world's largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization gets ready for its 14th annual Tour For Life. Beginning March 12...
LOS ANGELES, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Renowned dog behaviorist, Cesar Millan will host the first-ever Great Dog Adventure Contest, offering contestants the opportunity to join him and the world's most famous dog, Scooby-Doo, for a lively weekend of canine fun in the sun in San Diego, CA presented by Best Western and Veterinary Pet Insurance. "I am happy to host the first-ever Great Dog Adventure. This event will give families an opportunity to spend a fun-filled summer weekend with...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.