Latest the Slow Wine Guide Stories
Progressive New Way of Evaluating Wines Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch New York, New York (PRWEB) January 28, 2013 Co-Editor Giancarlo Gariglio announced today the release of the third edition of the Slow Wine Guide app, now available for download on Apple's App Store. “Today´s wine drinkers now have mobile, digital and downloadable access to all of the information in our 2013 Slow Wine Guide plus a list of over 750 restaurants and wine stores where wines reviewed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.