Latest The Source Stories
BARRIE, ON, May 7, 2014 /CNW/ - The Source, one of Canada's leading electronic retailers, concluded its Kids Help Phone fundraising campaign with the Walk so Kids Can Talk presented by BMO in Barrie on Sunday, May 4 with a record contribution of $156,557. For the past 25 years, Kids Help Phone has offered help and hope to kids, teens and young adults through free, anonymous and confidential professional counselling by phone and online, 24/7. "The Source has been a proud national...
Publishing and lifestyle brand continues to produce groundbreaking content NEW YORK, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The NorthStar Group is proud to present two new issues of their banner publications - Jones Magazine and The Source. Both issues are currently on newsstands in print and online. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140408/NY97831-a Jones Magazine, the premier multicultural style and shopping guide for women, debuts their fourth annual Best in Beauty issue and awards....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.