Latest The Ultimate Ted Nugent Stories
By Jeff Miers Ted Nugent is a study in contradictions. One of the finest American rock guitarists to emerge from the '60s, Nugent disavowed the partying ways of his peers in favor of a clean and sober lifestyle, one he says he's maintained his entire life. A manic performer, Nugent, who plays at America's Fair this evening in Hamburg, is known for expletive-laced between-song raps and a fondness for skull-crushing volume. He is fully aligned with the political right, is a serving member...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.