Latest THE WRONG MAN Stories
Police in New York said an alleged armed robber confessed loudly to his entire neighborhood after police apprehended the wrong man. Investigators said Raymond Gramby, 37, allegedly pulled a knife inside of a deli at about 1:45 a.m. Monday and fled with two bottles of Olde English malt liquor, the New York Post reported Wednesday. Officers followed the suspect back to his apartment building, but mistakenly grabbed a different man who answered the door. Gramby then opened his window and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.