Latest Theme Time Radio Hour Season One Stories
Pet Insurance Brand Shares Polling Data from Various New York Neighborhood Dog Parks New York, NY (PRWEB) July 09, 2012 Protect Your Bubble, a U.S. insurance brand that provides pet insurance for dogs and cats, today shared insight into the behavior trends and demographics of the New York dog owner. The company surveyed 66 dog owners at various dog park locations in New York City, including the Lower East Side, Financial District, Madison Square Park, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, and...
CDPHP offers ways to plan ahead to stay happy and healthy Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 06, 2012 Summer is the perfect time to hit the road and get away from it all. Whether you are planning a quick weekend getaway or a longer family vacation, experts suggest following a few simple tips to make your time off healthy, enjoyable and stress-free. EATING RIGHT: Many people put their healthy eating habits on hold when they are on vacation. New locales, different foods, and eating out can often lead to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.