Quantcast

Latest Thermal mass Stories

2014-02-26 23:28:46

MED-Ed Facilities Boston, the healthcare and educational facilities design and construction event for New England, April 1-2, 2014 at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston Massachusetts announced key programs which address technical construction issues. Centerville, MA (PRWEB) February 26, 2014 MED-Ed Facilities Boston, the healthcare and educational facilities design and construction event for New England, April 1-2, 2014 at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston Massachusetts announced...

2012-12-20 05:02:41

95% of homes today are built to lower energy standards and to a cheaper standard of quality. The remaining 5% of homes are built with newer technologies such as ICF, SIP, or a hybrid wall system. NatureBuilt Wall Systems has come out with a totally unique product that offers the energy efficiency of these newer technologies, but comes with added advantages and it doesn´t come at a premium. Welland, ON (PRWEB) December 19, 2012 There is a changing cross section of products being...

2011-04-19 14:30:00

RESTON, Va., April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest options in clay brick offer increasingly green benefits for more sustainable homes that can help homeowners save on major household costs. Naturally organic with virtually no waste, brick helps lower energy costs and upkeep through a maintenance-free exterior that offers superior durability, moisture control, termite resistance, proven stability and enduring beauty. Often incorporating recycled content, brick options including...

2008-06-30 06:02:45

By Tom Beal, The Arizona Daily Star, Tucson Jun. 30--It's 9:30 a.m. at the University of Arizona's Central Refrigeration Building on East Helen Street. The day is rapidly warming toward triple digits. Time to melt some ice. Plenty is on hand on this Thursday morning. Overnight, the plant's chillers have been pumping 17-degree antifreeze through 156 storage tanks that now hold 23,000 tons of ice. At another site, at 640 N. Mountain Ave., 49 more tanks boost the ice total to about...


Word of the Day
cruet
  • A vial or small glass bottle, especially one for holding vinegar, oil, etc.; a caster for liquids.
This word is Middle English in origin, and ultimately comes from the Old French, diminutive of 'crue,' flask.
Related