Latest theScore Inc. Stories
- Mobile sports company releases fiscal 2015 first quarter results TORONTO, Jan.
- San Francisco-based Swoopt team to join theScore TORONTO, Dec.
- Mobile sports company releases fiscal 2014 fourth quarter and year-end results TORONTO, Oct. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - theScore, Inc.
- Mobile sports app included in prestigious annual Business Insider list TORONTO, Oct.
- Leading sports app delivers richer visuals and deeper real-time game data and stats TORONTO, Sept.
- Sports app delivers fully customized campaign, including sponsored push alerts and content TORONTO, Aug.
- Sports app named Winner and Users' Choice pick by The Tabby Awards TORONTO, Aug.
- Revenue grows 44% year-over-year as mobile sports company attracts record user numbers TORONTO, July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - theScore, Inc.
- Free sports app delivers mobile-first coverage from the world's biggest soccer tournament TORONTO, June 10, 2014 /CNW/ - Free sports app theScore
Mobile sports company maintains strong revenue and user growth TORONTO, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - theScore, Inc.
- An imitative word; an onomatopoetic word.