Latest Thiopurine methyltransferase Stories
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Prometheus Laboratories Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical and diagnostics company, announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has issued two separate patents covering the technology for PROMETHEUS(R) Thiopurine Metabolites, a diagnostic test that enables physicians to optimize ongoing dosing of thiopurines to reach and maintain desired therapeutic levels. The USPTO has approved the issuance of the claims in U.S. Patent Nos. 7,425,546 and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.