Latest Three Rivers Park Stories
HARRISBURG, Pa., Aug. 27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources acting Secretary John Quigley said today that the wharf areas, water access, restrooms and fountain at Point State Park in Pittsburgh will be closed for the next phase of construction beginning this week. "We remain on schedule with our complete overhaul of Point State Park as we enter these final phases of improvements to the wharf and the fountain," Quigley said. "The...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.