Latest Thrombectomy Stories
Administration of a bolus dose of the anticoagulant drug abciximab into the coronary artery involved in causing a certain type of heart attack among patients who were undergoing a percutaneous coronary intervention and also receiving another anticoagulant resulted in reduction in the size of damage to the heart muscle at 30 days, while a procedure that involved use of a catheter to remove the blood clot blocking that coronary artery did not produce these results.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Hotspur Technologies, Inc. announced today that it has received CE Mark approval for the IQCath Balloon Dilatation Catheter, allowing the company to introduce the novel technology to markets outside of the United States.
TORONTO, Dec. 7, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Millennium Research Group (MRG), the global authority on medical technology market intelligence, will soon release their latest data on the US clot management device market.
SAN DIEGO, Feb.
WALTHAM, Mass., June 25 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Millennium Research Group (MRG), the global authority on medical technology market intelligence, pharmacomechanical thrombectomy (PMT) procedure adoption will accelerate over the next five years due to growing physician interest in treating deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- KENSEY NASH EARNS $1.5M MILESTONE UNDER SPECTRANETICS AGREEMENT - EXTON, Pa., June 23 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kensey Nash Corporation (Nasdaq: KNSY) today announced that the ThromCat(R) XT Thrombectomy Catheter System has been granted CE Marking approval which allows for the sale of the product throughout the European Economic Area (EEA).
Product Launch Highlights Volcano's Presence at 2009 EuroPCR SAN DIEGO, May 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Volcano Corporation (Nasdaq: VOLC), a leader in the development, manufacturing and sales of products for the diagnosis and treatment of coronary and peripheral artery disease, today announced an exclusive worldwide distribution agreement to initiate the formal launch of the Xtract(TM) thrombus aspiration catheter, manufactured by Lumen Biomedical.
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan.
MEDRAD Interventional/Possis, the new endovascular-focused division of MEDRAD, INC., today announced that it is a sponsor of the ATTRACT trial which will evaluate the long-term benefits of using the company's AngioJet(R) Rheolytic(TM) Thrombectomy System in combination with clot-softening drugs to provide more rapid endovascular treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.