Latest Thrombotic microangiopathy Stories
- Phase 2 Clinical Trial in aHUS and Other TMAs Expected to Begin Next Quarter - SEATTLE, March 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced positive data using OMS721, the lead human monoclonal antibody in Omeros' mannan-binding lectin-associated serine protease-2 (MASP-2) program, in ex vivo studies of endothelial activation relevant to the pathophysiology of human atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), a form of thrombotic microangiopathy (TMA)....
-- Successful Phase 1 Results Set the Stage for Trials in Patients with Life-Threatening Blood Disorders -- SEATTLE, March 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) today announced that it has submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) an investigational new drug (IND) application to initiate the Phase 2 clinical program for OMS721, the company's lead human monoclonal antibody targeting mannan-binding lectin?associated serine protease-2 (MASP-2), the...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.