Latest TIAX Stories
LEXINGTON, Mass., April 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Dr. Kenan Sahin, President/Founder of TIAX LLC, announced that effective May 1, TIAX's Advanced Battery Materials & Design Division, a recognized leader in the field, will become a separate company, CAMX Power LLC, to be co-located with TIAX and operating as its subsidiary. CAMX Power will focus on licensing, customer support, and further enhancing its high energy and high power cathode material, CAM-7(TM) for lithium-ion...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.