Latest Tierra Stories
All Six Incumbent Nominees Re-Elected to Gran Tierra Energy's Board CALGARY, June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Gran Tierra Energy Inc. ("Gran Tierra Energy") (NYSE MKT: GTE) (TSX: GTE), a company focused on oil exploration and production in South America, today announces the voting results on the election of Directors at its annual meeting of stockholders held on June 25, 2014. Stockholders re-elected all six incumbent Directors nominated by Gran Tierra Energy. The final vote count...
CALGARY, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Gran Tierra Energy Inc. ("Gran Tierra Energy") (NYSE MKT: GTE) (TSX: GTE), a company focused on oil and gas exploration and production in South America, today announced that it will host its fourth quarter 2013 earnings conference call on February 26, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"). President and CEO, Dana Coffield, CFO, James Rozon and COO, Shane O'Leary will discuss Gran Tierra Energy's financial and operating results for the quarter...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.