Latest Tina Lepage Stories
Marriage and family therapist Dr. Tina Lepage discussed ten of the keys to a successful marriage in an exclusive--and hilarious--interview with Charlotte divorce lawyer Lee Rosen on Rosen Law Firm´s "Stay Happily Married" podcast. Charlotte, North Carolina (PRWEB) October 09, 2012 Lots of couples seem to “get it right,” like they´ve got some kind of instruction manual–but what´s their secret? South Carolina marriage counselor Dr. Tina Lepage says that...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.