Latest Title Transfer Facility Stories
LONDON, March 22 /PRNewswire/ -- ICE Futures Europe, a leading regulated London-based futures exchange for global energy markets, today announced strong volumes in the first week of trading of the ICE TTF Natural Gas futures contract. ICE Futures Europe introduced the contract on 15 March. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090727/CL51999LOGO ) TTF Natural Gas futures volume in the first week were 1,560 lots, equivalent to over 1 million megawatt hours. As of close of...
LONDON, Feb. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading operator of global regulated futures exchanges, clearing houses and over-the-counter (OTC) markets, today announced that on 15 March 2010, ICE Futures Europe will launch a new natural gas futures contract based on the Title Transfer Facility (TTF) in the Netherlands. The Dutch TTF Natural Gas futures contract will trade alongside ICE's U.K. NBP Natural Gas futures contract, bringing together two...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.