Latest Titus Plomaritis Stories
New autobiography Titus from man who´s achieved it all befits historic keepsake. PELHAM, N.H. (PRWEB) February 19, 2013 His hometown still remembers his legendary 1948 high school football victory, President Jimmy Carter calls him a friend and chiropractors throughout the country distinguish his work for the industry — but he sees himself as a man who perseveres. In his new autobiography Titus, Dr. Titus Plomaritis documents his growth of desire, motivation and hard work that led...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.