Latest Tobacco industry Stories
The Tobacco Product Manufacturing industry is under fire with smoking rates in the UK having fallen from over 50% in the 1960s to 20% in 2011 as people became aware of the link between smoking and diseases such as cancer and the subsequent increase in government regulations on smoking. The industry is expected to continue to decline over the next five years through 2018-19 as older smokers die off or kick the habit whilst less young people take up smoking to replace them. London, United...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.