Latest Todd Bilby Stories
Stephenville study compares conventional AI with embryo transfer By: Robert Burns, Texas AgriLife News Think you're uncomfortable in the extreme Texas summer heat? Try being an ovulating 1,200-pound mother cow. Studies have shown that heat-stressed dairy cows suffer from damage to their ovarian follicles. Moreover, the eggs produced by the damaged follicles may also be damaged, said Dr. Todd Bilby, Texas AgriLife Extension Service dairy specialist. Worse, after becoming heat-stressed, other...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.