Latest Todd Landry Stories
A 13-year-old Michigan boy was abandoned Monday in Omaha under Nebraska's safe-haven law, said state health and human service officials. The boy's mother left him at Creighton University Medical Center, said Todd Landry, director of the Division of Children and Family Services. "We have made a formal report of the abandonment to the Michigan Department of Human Services," Landry said, noting a 14-year-old girl from Iowa who was left last week in Omaha has been returned to her family....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.