Latest Tofisopam Stories
ISELIN, N.J., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmos Corporation (Pink Sheets: PARS) today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011. The Company recorded a net loss of $0.6 million, or $0.01 per share, for the first quarter 2011 compared to a net loss of $0.5 million, or $0.01 per share, in the first quarter 2010. Research & development expenses for the first quarter increased by $158,788 or 129% from $122,995 in 2010 to $281,783 in 2011. The primary...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.