Latest Tom Russ Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A new study shows that mild mental health issues could increase the risk of death. Even a condition as mild or feeling anxious, depressed or lonely could increase the risk of an early death, says to the new study. According to the British study, more than 68,000 people who said they experienced these symptoms were found to be more likely to die from cardiovascular diseases, cancer or other injuries. According to their numbers,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.