Latest Topher Downham Stories
Quadriplegic athlete Topher Downham from Boulder and Team Beserkers is a favorite to win World T.E.A.M. Sports’ inclusive September 13-15 Adventure TEAM Challenge at McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area, west of Grand Junction, Colorado. Grand Junction, Colorado (PRWEB) September 05, 2013 A quadriplegic athlete from Boulder, Colorado and his team is a favorite to win World T.E.A.M. Sports’ inclusive September 13-15 Adventure TEAM Challenge west of Grand Junction. Following a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.