Latest Topiramate Stories
The Consumer Justice Foundation, a for-profit corporation that is staffed by a team of professional consumer advocates whose mission is to alert the public of potential dangers associated with the use of prescription medications and whose URL can be found at http://www.topamaxbirthinjury.com, hereby alerts the public to the posting of third-quarter sales of Topamax by Johnson & Johnson, the manufacturer of this medication. (PRWEB) October 27, 2011 The Consumer Justice Foundation, a...
Although exercise is often prescribed as a treatment for migraine, there has not previously been sufficient scientific evidence that it really works. However, research from the Sahlgrenska Academy at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, has now shown that exercise is just as good as drugs at preventing migraines. Doctors use a variety of different methods to prevent migraines these days: on the pharmaceutical side a drug based on the substance topiramate has proved effective, while...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.