Latest Torbjorn von Braun Stories
A Swedish car dealer said a motor vehicle inspection driver took a $434,000 Ferrari out for a spin crashed, crumpling the car's front end. Von Braun Sports Cars in Skene said a driver from the state-owned Swedish Motor Vehicle Inspection Co. began a routine registration inspection Thursday for the Ferarri F40 in the nearby town of Kinna and almost immediately crashed the Italian sports car into a test area fence, The Local reported Friday. It is not an easy vehicle to handle, if you are not...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.