Latest Torres del Paine National Park Stories
SEATTLE, March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Cruise West (www.cruisewest.com), the world's leading provider of small-ship explorations to the most fascinating destinations on earth, ventures to rugged and mysterious Patagonia in 2011 with four departures aboard the spacious 64-cabin mv Via Australis. The new 8- or 10-night journey highlights hotspots in Chile by land and cruising through renowned channels, scenic bays and glaciated fjords from Ushuaia to Punta Arenas, by sea. Save $600 per person by...
CHICAGO, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- iExplore (http://www.iexplore.com/) announced today their list of Top Ten Hiking and Trekking Vacation Spots Worldwide as determined by their Adventure Travel Consultants. 1. Annapurna Circuit, Nepal The 186.5 mile, three week Annapurna circuit gets you up close to some of the highest mountains in the Himalayas, and is considered the best hike in the world by many. 2. Appalachian Trail Each year tens of thousands of people set off to complete the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.