Touch! Generations Reference Libraries
The Wii is a video game console developed by Nintendo and released on November 19, 2006. It is the successor to Nintendo’s Game Cube and the early models of the Wii are compatible with all games and most accessories of the Game Cube. Nintendo first announced the system in 2004, unveiled it in 2005 and demonstrated a prototype in September 2005 at the Tokyo Game Show. By December 8, 2006,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.