Latest Tour bus service Stories
HONOLULU, April 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting this month, a distinctive and fun new attraction will be seen and enjoyed in Waikiki with the introduction of seven open-top, red double-decker sightseeing buses. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110407/LA79700) Dubbed the Aloha Bus, the brightly colored, island-themed double-deckers will offer scheduled roundtrip sightseeing tours from the Duke Kahanamoku statue at Waikiki Beach to the King Kalakaua statue and Chinatown in...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.