Latest Transbay Transit Center Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online How did your Monday at work go? Mine was pretty much the same as every Monday. Not so for Brandon Valasik in San Francisco, however. Valasik works at the Transbay Transit Center construction site as a crane operator. On Monday, he found a tooth. A woolly mammoth tooth, approximately 10 inches long, broken in two and missing a chunk, to be exact. The woolly mammoth roamed the grassy valley that is now San Francisco Bay...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.